DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "Calcium Formate Market – Global Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global calcium formate market is estimated to be USD 545 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 713 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2020 to 2025.
The report covers the calcium formate market based on grade, application, end-use industry, and region. This study aims at estimating the size and future growth potential of the market across various segmentation types. It also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players, along with their profiles and key growth strategies.
The market is witnessing moderate growth, owing to increasing application, technological advancements, and growing demand in the Asia Pacific and Europe region. Calcium formate is largely used in the construction industry. The increasing use of calcium formate as concrete accelerator and tile additive and the rising construction activities is driving the calcium formate market.
"Construction segment is expected to lead the calcium formate market during the forecast period."
The construction industry will continue to lead the calcium formate market, , accounting for a share of 29.7% of the overall market, in 2019 terms of value. This was due to the fast replacement of calcium chloride in the construction industry as a setting accelerator. Also, increasing construction and infrastructure development activities in the developing economies is boosting the demand for calcium formate in the construction industry.
"Asia Pacific is the largest market for calcium formate."
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share of the calcium formate market in 2020. Factors such as the rapidly increasing consumption of calcium formate in the construction, leather & textile, chemical, animal husbandry and power generation industries in countries such as India, Japan, China, and South Korea have led to an increased demand for calcium formate in the Asia Pacific region.
- Growing Demand in the Construction Industry
- Multi-Utility Nature of Calcium Formate
- Availability of Substitutes
- Increasing Demand in Feed Additives Application
- Growing Demand Among Automakers
- Volatile Raw Material Prices
- American Elements
- Chongqing Chuandong Chemical Group Co. Ltd.
- Feicheng Acid Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- GEO Specialty Chemicals, Inc.
- Gelest, Inc.
- Hangzhou Focus Chemical Co. Ltd
- Henan Botai Chemical Building Materials Co. Ltd
- Hubei Hengxin Chemical Co. Ltd
- Jiangxi Kosin Organic Chemical Co. Ltd
- Krishna Chemicals
- Linyi Fano Biotech Co. Ltd
- Other Companies
- Puyang Yongan Chemical Co. Ltd (Yacc)
- Shandong Baoyuan Chemical Co. Ltd
- Shandong Xinruida Chemical Industry Co, Ltd
- Sidley Chemical Co. Ltd
- Zhanhua Binbo Chemical Co. Ltd
- Zibo Ruibao Chemical Co. Ltd
- Zouping Fenlian Chemical Co. Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a71j8i
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900