LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#PowerRentalMarketinAmericas–Technavio has been monitoring the power rental market in Americas and it is poised to grow by $ 759.40 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aggreko Plc, APR Energy, Ashtead Group Plc, Atlas Copco AB, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Generac Holdings Inc., Herc Holdings Inc., Siemens AG, and United Rentals Inc. are some of the major market participants. The need for uninterrupted power supply will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Need for uninterrupted power supply has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, rise in distributed energy and microgrids to improve grid flexibility might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Power Rental Market in Americas 2020-2024: Segmentation
Power Rental Market in Americas is segmented as below:
- Diesel Generators
- Gas Generators
- Utilities Sector
- Oil And Gas Sector
- Industrial Sector
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43237
Power Rental Market in Americas 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The power rental market in Americas report covers the following areas:
- Power Rental Market in Americas Size
- Power Rental Market in Americas Trends
- Power Rental Market in Americas Industry Analysis
This study identifies increasing infrastructure related activities as one of the prime reasons driving the power rental market growth in Americas during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Power Rental Market in Americas 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist power rental market growth in Americas during the next five years
- Estimation of the power rental market size in Americas and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the power rental market in Americas
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of power rental market vendors in Americas
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Diesel generators – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Gas generators – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Utilities sector – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Oil and gas sector – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial sector – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Volume drivers- Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aggreko Plc
- APR Energy
- Ashtead Group Plc
- Atlas Copco AB
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Generac Holdings Inc.
- Herc Holdings Inc.
- Siemens AG
- United Rentals Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200