LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalAntimicrobialPlasticsMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the antimicrobial plastics market and it is poised to grow by USD 9.6 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. BASF SE, Bayer AG, Clariant International Ltd., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Highland Plastics Inc., King Plastic Corp., Lonza Group Ltd., Parx Plastics NV, PolyOne Corp., and Teknor Apex Co. Inc. are some of the major market participants. The need for packaged food will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Need for packaged food has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Antimicrobial Plastics Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Antimicrobial Plastics Market is segmented as below:
- Commodity Plastics
- Engineering Plastics
- High-performance Plastics
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32079
Antimicrobial Plastics Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our antimicrobial plastics market report covers the following areas:
- Antimicrobial Plastics Market Size
- Antimicrobial Plastics Market Trends
- Antimicrobial Plastics Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies growing industrialization and economic growth in emerging countries as one of the prime reasons driving the antimicrobial plastics market growth during the next few years.
Antimicrobial Plastics Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the antimicrobial plastics market, including some of the vendors such as BASF SE, Bayer AG, Clariant International Ltd., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Highland Plastics Inc., King Plastic Corp., Lonza Group Ltd., Parx Plastics NV, PolyOne Corp., and Teknor Apex Co. Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the antimicrobial plastics market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Antimicrobial Plastics Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist antimicrobial plastics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the antimicrobial plastics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the antimicrobial plastics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of antimicrobial plastics market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Commodity plastics – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Engineering plastics – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- High-performance plastics – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing demand from e-commerce market
- Increasing adoption of bio-based antimicrobial plastics
- Increasing focus toward recycling to reduce plastic waste
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- Clariant International Ltd.
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Highland Plastics Inc.
- King Plastic Corp.
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- Parx Plastics NV
- PolyOne Corp.
- Teknor Apex Co. Inc.
PART 13: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 14: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.