Bio-soluble Fiber Market to grow by $1.56 bn in 2021, ALFISO and Beijing SUPER International Trade Co. Ltd. emerge as Key Contributors to Growth | Technavio
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalBiosolubleFiberMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the bio-soluble fiber market and it is poised to grow by $ 1.56 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have at Par impact on the bio-soluble fiber market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
The growth in oil and gas industry is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of almost 10% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 1.56 bn.
Who are the top players in the market?
ALFISO, Beijing SUPER International Trade Co. Ltd., Calvo Sealing SL, Final Advanced Materials Sàrl, Grupo Nutec SA de CV, Ibiden Co. Ltd., PALLOTTA Spa, Tritex LLC, Unifrax I LLC, and Vitcas Ltd., are some of the major market participants.
What is the key market driver?
The growing popularity of bio-soluble fiber in end-user industries is one of the major factors driving the market.
How big is the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute to 49% of the market share.
Related Reports on Materials Include:
- Alnico Magnets Market by Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025- The alnico magnets market size has the potential to grow by USD 154.34 million during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period.To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
- Glass Blocks Market by End-user and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025– The glass blocks market size has the potential to grow by USD 374.12 million during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. ALFISO, Beijing SUPER International Trade Co. Ltd., Calvo Sealing SL, Final Advanced Materials Sàrl, Grupo Nutec SA de CV, Ibiden Co. Ltd., PALLOTTA Spa, Tritex LLC, Unifrax I LLC, and Vitcas Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The growing popularity of bio-soluble fiber in end-user industries will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this bio-soluble fiber market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Bio-soluble Fiber Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Bio-soluble Fiber Market is segmented as below:
- Ceramics And Glass
- Metal And Foundry
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR46641
Bio-soluble Fiber Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The bio-soluble fiber market report covers the following areas:
- Bio-soluble Fiber Market Size
- Bio-soluble Fiber Market Trends
- Bio-soluble Fiber Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies growth in oil and gas industry as one of the prime reasons driving the bio-soluble fiber market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Bio-soluble Fiber Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist bio-soluble fiber market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the bio-soluble fiber market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the bio-soluble fiber market across APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of bio-soluble fiber market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Petrochemical – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Ceramics and glass – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Metal and foundry – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Power – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Beijing SUPER International Trade Co. Ltd.
- Calvo Sealing SL
- Final Advanced Materials Sàrl
- Grupo Nutec SA de CV
- Ibiden Co. Ltd.
- PALLOTTA Spa
- Tritex LLC
- Unifrax I LLC
- Vitcas Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.