LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#BiomassPowerGenerationMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the global biomass power generation market size and it is poised to grow by 39.21 GW during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
What was the value of the biomass power generation market in 2019?
A. As per Technavio, the value of the market was at 130.64 GW in 2019 and is projected to reach 169.85 GW by 2024.
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
A. Growing at a CAGR of over 5%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
What is the key factor driving the market?
A. The growing need for cleaner energy is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market.
Who are the top players in the market?
A. Acciona SA, Ameresco Inc., Andritz AG, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., E.ON SE, General Electric Co., John Wood Group Plc, Thermax Ltd., Valmet Oyj, and Vattenfall AB are some of the major market participants.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
Based on segmentation by feedstock, which segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
A. Municipal solid waste is expected to grow at a faster rate during the forecast period.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Acciona SA, Ameresco Inc., Andritz AG, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., E.ON SE, General Electric Co., John Wood Group Plc, Thermax Ltd., Valmet Oyj, and Vattenfall AB are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing need for cleaner energy has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the increased project and feedstock costs might hamper market growth.
Biomass Power Generation Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Biomass Power Generation Market is segmented as below:
- Solid Biomass
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Liquid Biomass
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43611
Biomass Power Generation Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our biomass power generation market report covers the following areas:
- Biomass Power Generation Market size
- Biomass Power Generation Market trends
- Biomass Power Generation Market industry analysis
This study identifies the adoption of biomass in fuel cell technology as one of the prime reasons driving the biomass power generation market growth during the next few years.
Biomass Power Generation Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the biomass power generation market, including some of the vendors such as Acciona SA, Ameresco Inc., Andritz AG, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., E.ON SE, General Electric Co., John Wood Group Plc, Thermax Ltd., Valmet Oyj, and Vattenfall AB. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Biomass Power Generation Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Biomass Power Generation Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist biomass power generation market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the biomass power generation market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the biomass power generation market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of biomass power generation market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Feedstock
- Market segments
- Comparison by Feedstock
- Solid biomass – Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (GW)
- Biogas – Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (GW)
- Municipal solid waste – Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (GW)
- Liquid biomass – Market size and forecast 2019-2024 (GW)
- Market opportunity by Feedstock
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Acciona SA
- Ameresco Inc.
- Andritz AG
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc.
- E.ON SE
- General Electric Co.
- John Wood Group Plc
- Thermax Ltd.
- Valmet Oyj
- Vattenfall AB
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200