LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalPiperyleneMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the global piperylene market size and it is poised to grow by USD 428.50 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
A. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of almost 6 during the forecast period.
What is the key factor driving the market?
A. Thegrowing demand for piperylene-based adhesives is expected to propel the growth of the market.
Who are the top players in the market?
A. Braskem SA, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLC, China Petrochemical Corp., Eastman Chemical Co., Kai Yen International Trading Corp., Lotte Chemical Corp., LyondellBasell Industries NV, Mitsui & Co. Ltd., NOVA Chemicals Corp., and Royal Dutch Shell Plc are some of the major market participants
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
A. APAC region
Based on segmentation by application, which segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
A. The plastic segment is expected to grow at a faster rate
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Braskem SA, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLC, China Petrochemical Corp., Eastman Chemical Co., Kai Yen International Trading Corp., Lotte Chemical Corp., LyondellBasell Industries NV, Mitsui & Co. Ltd., NOVA Chemicals Corp., and Royal Dutch Shell Plc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing demand for piperylene-based adhesives has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the development of bio-based plastics might hamper market growth.
Piperylene Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Piperylene Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41194
Piperylene Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our piperylene market report covers the following areas:
- Piperylene Market size
- Piperylene Market trends
- Piperylene Market industry analysis
This study identifies the growing demand for pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSA) as one of the prime reasons driving the piperylene market growth during the next few years.
Piperylene Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the piperylene market, including some of the vendors such as Braskem SA, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLC, China Petrochemical Corp., Eastman Chemical Co., Kai Yen International Trading Corp., Lotte Chemical Corp., LyondellBasell Industries NV, Mitsui & Co. Ltd., NOVA Chemicals Corp., and Royal Dutch Shell Plc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Piperylene Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Piperylene Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist piperylene market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the piperylene market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the piperylene market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of piperylene market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Adhesives – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Plastics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing demand from emerging economies
- Growing demand for PSA
- Increasing vendor initiatives toward sustainable operations
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Braskem SA
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLC
- China Petrochemical Corp.
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- Kai Yen International Trading Corp.
- Lotte Chemical Corp.
- LyondellBasell Industries NV
- Mitsui & Co. Ltd.
- NOVA Chemicals Corp.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200