LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalIndustrialCleaningChemicalsMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the industrial cleaning chemicals market and it is poised to grow by USD 10.96 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
What was the value of the industrial cleaning chemicals market in 2019?
A. Technavio says that the value of the market was at USD 47.13 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 58.09 billion by 2024.
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
A. Growing at a CAGR of almost 4%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
What is the key factor driving the market?
A. Increasing healthcare spending.
Who are the top players in the market?
A. 3M Co., BASF SE, Clariant International Ltd., Croda International Plc, Diversey Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Solvay SA, Stepan Co., The Dow Chemical Co., and The Procter & Gamble Co. are the top players in the market.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
Based on segmentation by end-user, which segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
A. Manufacturing and commercial offices.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., BASF SE, Clariant International Ltd., Croda International Plc, Diversey Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Solvay SA, Stepan Co., The Dow Chemical Co., and The Procter & Gamble Co. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing healthcare spending has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, stringent regulations on cleaning chemicals might hamper market growth.
Industrial Cleaning Chemicals Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Industrial Cleaning Chemicals Market is segmented as below:
- Manufacturing And Commercial Offices
- Retail And Foodservice
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43341
Industrial Cleaning Chemicals Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our industrial cleaning chemicals market report covers the following areas:
- Industrial Cleaning Chemicals Market size
- Industrial Cleaning Chemicals Market trends
- Industrial Cleaning Chemicals Market industry analysis
This study identifies the rising awareness about workplace hygiene as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial cleaning chemicals market growth during the next few years.
Industrial Cleaning Chemicals Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the industrial cleaning chemicals market, including some of the vendors such as 3M Co., BASF SE, Clariant International Ltd., Croda International Plc, Diversey Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Solvay SA, Stepan Co., The Dow Chemical Co., and The Procter & Gamble Co. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Industrial Cleaning Chemicals Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Industrial Cleaning Chemicals Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist industrial cleaning chemicals market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the industrial cleaning chemicals market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the industrial cleaning chemicals market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of industrial cleaning chemicals market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Manufacturing and commercial offices – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Healthcare – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Retail and foodservice – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hospitality – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Volume Driver – Demand led growth
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- BASF SE
- Clariant International Ltd.
- Croda International Plc
- Diversey Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Solvay SA
- Stepan Co.
- The Dow Chemical Co.
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200