LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#FuelCellsforMarineVesselsMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the fuel cells for marine vessels market and it is poised to grow by USD 64.91 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the fuel cells for marine vessels market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 284.20 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 349.11 million by 2024.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 4%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Demand for alternate propulsion systems is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Bloom Energy, Dynad International BV, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc., PowerCell Sweden AB, Proton Power Systems plc, SerEnergy AS, SFC Energy AG, Siemens AG, Toshiba Corp., and Watt Fuel Cell Corp. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Bloom Energy, Dynad International BV, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc., PowerCell Sweden AB, Proton Power Systems plc, SerEnergy AS, SFC Energy AG, Siemens AG, Toshiba Corp., and Watt Fuel Cell Corp. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Demand for alternate propulsion systems has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Fuel Cells for Marine Vessels Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Fuel Cells for Marine Vessels Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- Other Fuel Cells
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43046
Fuel Cells for Marine Vessels Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our fuel cells for marine vessels market report covers the following areas:
- Fuel Cells for Marine Vessels Market size
- Fuel Cells for Marine Vessels Market trends
- Fuel Cells for Marine Vessels Market analysis
This study identifies the advancement of hydrogen as a marine fuel as one of the prime reasons driving the market growth during the next few years.
Fuel Cells for Marine Vessels Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the fuel cells for marine vessels market, including some of the vendors such as Bloom Energy, Dynad International BV, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc., PowerCell Sweden AB, Proton Power Systems plc, SerEnergy AS, SFC Energy AG, Siemens AG, Toshiba Corp., and Watt Fuel Cell Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the fuel cells for marine vessels market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Fuel Cells for Marine Vessels Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist fuel cells for marine vessels market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the fuel cells for marine vessels market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the fuel cells for marine vessels market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of fuel cells for marine vessels market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- PEMFC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- SOFC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other fuel cells – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bloom Energy
- Dynad International BV
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc.
- PowerCell Sweden AB
- Proton Power Systems plc
- SerEnergy AS
- SFC Energy AG
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba Corp.
- Watt Fuel Cell Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200