LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#BatteryAdditivesMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the global battery additives market size and it is poised to grow by USD 834.29 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 11% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
What was the value of the battery additives market in 2019?
A. Technavio says that the value of market was at USD 1210.21 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 2044.50 million by 2024.
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
A. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during the forecast period.
What is the key factor driving the market?
A. The declining price of Li-ion batteries will propel the market growth during the forecast period.
Who are the top players in the market?
A. ALTANA AG, Battery Equaliser USA LLC, Borregaard ASA, Cabot Corp., Hammond Group Inc., Imerys SA, Orion Engineered Carbons SA, PENOX Group GmbH, SGL Carbon SE, and Taiwan Hopax Chemicals Mfg. Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
A. APAC region
Based on segmentation by application, which segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
A. Lithium-ion Batteries will grow at a faster rate during the forecast period.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ALTANA AG, Battery Equaliser USA LLC, Borregaard ASA, Cabot Corp., Hammond Group Inc., Imerys SA, Orion Engineered Carbons SA, PENOX Group GmbH, SGL Carbon SE, and Taiwan Hopax Chemicals Mfg. Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The declining price of li-ion batteries has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the safety concerns associated with Li-ion batteries might hamper market growth.
Battery Additives Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Battery Additives Market is segmented as below:
- Lead-acid Batteries
- Lithium-ion Batteries
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40339
Battery Additives Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our battery additives market report covers the following areas:
- Battery Additives Market size
- Battery Additives Market trends
- Battery Additives Market industry analysis
This study identifies the rising focus on renewable power generation as one of the prime reasons driving the battery additives market growth during the next few years.
Battery Additives Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the battery additives market, including some of the vendors such as ALTANA AG, Battery Equaliser USA LLC, Borregaard ASA, Cabot Corp., Hammond Group Inc., Imerys SA, Orion Engineered Carbons SA, PENOX Group GmbH, SGL Carbon SE, and Taiwan Hopax Chemicals Mfg. Co. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Battery Additives Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Battery Additives Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist battery additives market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the battery additives market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the battery additives market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of battery additives market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Lead-acid batteries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Lithium-ion batteries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ALTANA AG
- Battery Equaliser USA LLC
- Borregaard ASA
- Cabot Corp.
- Hammond Group Inc.
- Imerys SA
- Orion Engineered Carbons SA
- PENOX Group GmbH
- SGL Carbon SE
- Taiwan Hopax Chemicals Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200