LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalPlatingonPlasticsPOPMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the plating on plastics (POP) market and it is poised to grow by $ 275.75 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Covestro AG, Cybershield Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Element Solutions Inc., Koch Industries Inc., Phillips Plating Corp., Plasman Group, Quality Plated Products Ltd., Sharretts Plating Co. Inc., and The Carlyle Group LP are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing use of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, weak adhesion between metals and plastic substrates might hamper market growth.
Plating on Plastics (POP) Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Plating on Plastics (POP) Market is segmented as below:
- Other Metal-based
- Electrical And Electronics
- Other Industries
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40531
Plating on Plastics (POP) Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our plating on plastics (POP) market report covers the following areas:
- Plating on Plastics (POP) Market size
- Plating on Plastics (POP) Market trends
- Plating on Plastics (POP) Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing use of lightweight materials in the automotive industry as one of the prime reasons driving the plating on plastics (POP) market growth during the next few years.
Plating on Plastics (POP) Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the plating on plastics (POP) market, including some of the vendors such as Covestro AG, Cybershield Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Element Solutions Inc., Koch Industries Inc., Phillips Plating Corp., Plasman Group, Quality Plated Products Ltd., Sharretts Plating Co. Inc., and The Carlyle Group LP. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the plating on plastics (POP) market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Plating on Plastics (POP) Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist plating on plastics (POP) market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the plating on plastics (POP) market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the plating on plastics (POP) market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of plating on plastics (POP) market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Chrome-based – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Nickel-based – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other metal-based – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user placement
- Automotive – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Electrical and electronics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Plumbing – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other industries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Covestro AG
- Cybershield Inc.
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Element Solutions Inc.
- Koch Industries Inc.
- Phillips Plating Corp.
- Plasman Group
- Quality Plated Products Ltd.
- Sharretts Plating Co. Inc.
- The Carlyle Group LP
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200