COVID-19 Impacts: Sol-gel Coatings Market will Accelerate at a CAGR of about 11% through 2020-2024 | The Growing Demand From Automotive And Aerospace Industries to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalSolgelCoatingsMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the sol-gel coatings market and it is poised to grow by $ 2.63 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 11% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., Akzo Nobel NV, Ferro Corp., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Mitsubishi Materials Corp., PPG Industries Inc., SCHOTT AG, SOCOMORE SASU, Solvay SA, and The Sherwin-Williams Co. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing demand from the automotive and aerospace industries has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the high cost of production might hamper market growth.
Sol-gel Coatings Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Sol-gel Coatings Market is segmented as below:
- Wear Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Photo Catalytic Self-cleaning
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43757
Sol-gel Coatings Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our sol-gel coatings market report covers the following areas:
- Sol-gel Coatings Market size
- Sol-gel Coatings Market trends
- Sol-gel Coatings Market industry analysis
This study identifies growing demand for building and construction applications as one of the prime reasons driving the sol-gel coatings market growth during the next few years.
Sol-gel Coatings Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the sol-gel coatings market, including some of the vendors such as 3M Co., Akzo Nobel NV, Ferro Corp., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Mitsubishi Materials Corp., PPG Industries Inc., SCHOTT AG, SOCOMORE SASU, Solvay SA, and The Sherwin-Williams Co. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the sol-gel coatings market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Sol-gel Coatings Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist sol-gel coatings market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the sol-gel coatings market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the sol-gel coatings market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of sol-gel coatings market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Wear resistant – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Corrosion resistant – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Water resistant – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Photo catalytic self-cleaning – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Automotive – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Building and construction – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Aerospace – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Electrical and electronics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Ferro Corp.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Mitsubishi Materials Corp.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- SCHOTT AG
- SOCOMORE SASU
- Solvay SA
- The Sherwin-Williams Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.