LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#ResidentialPortableGeneratorMarketinUS–Technavio has been monitoring the residential portable generator market in US and it is poised to grow by USD 84.07 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
- Portable generators with a power capacity of 3 kW-10 kW are expected to be the leading segment based on product in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Rising demand for portable hybrid generators is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 8%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 84.07 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- American Honda Motor Co. Inc., Briggs & Stratton Corp., Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., DuroMax Power Equipment, Generac Holdings Inc., Kohler Co., WEN Products, Westinghouse Electric Corp., and Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Major power outages due to natural disasters is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the availability of portable solar-powered generators restraints market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. American Honda Motor Co. Inc., Briggs & Stratton Corp., Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., DuroMax Power Equipment, Generac Holdings Inc., Kohler Co., WEN Products, Westinghouse Electric Corp., and Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Major power outages due to natural disasters will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Residential Portable Generator Market in US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Residential Portable Generator Market in US is segmented as below:
- Below 3kW
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40788
Residential Portable Generator Market in US 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The residential portable generator market in US report covers the following areas:
- Residential Portable Generator Market in US Size
- Residential Portable Generator Market in US Trends
- Residential Portable Generator Market in US Analysis
This study identifies rising demand for portable hybrid generators as one of the prime reasons driving the residential portable generator market growth in US during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Residential Portable Generator Market in US 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist residential portable generator market growth in US during the next five years
- Estimation of the residential portable generator market size in US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the residential portable generator market in US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of residential portable generator market vendors in US
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- 3kW-10kW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 10kW-15kW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Below 3kW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Gasoline – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Gas – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Diesel – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- American Honda Motor Co. Inc.
- Briggs & Stratton Corp.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- DuroMax Power Equipment
- Generac Holdings Inc.
- Kohler Co.
- WEN Products
- Westinghouse Electric Corp.
- Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200