DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "Biodegradable Plastics Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The biodegradable plastics market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 12% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the biodegradable plastics market looks promising with opportunities in the packaging & bags, consumer goods, and agriculture & horticulture industries. The major growth drivers for this market are increasing demand for renewable & bio-based raw materials, government regulations, and shift in consumer preferences towards eco-friendly packaging.
Some of the features of Biodegradable Plastics Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Biodegradable plastics market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by application, material type, end use industry, and region
- Regional analysis: Biodegradable plastics market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for biodegradable plastics in the biodegradable plastics market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, biodegradable plastics in the biodegradable plastics market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high growth opportunities for the biodegradable plastics market by material type (PLA, starch blends, PCL, regenerated cellulose, PBS, and PHA), application (packaging, fibers, agriculture, injection molding, and others.), end use industry (packaging & bags, consumer goods, and agriculture & horticulture), and region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)?
- Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the biodegradable plastics market?
- Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the biodegradable plastics market?
- Q.6 What are emerging trends in this biodegradable plastics market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the biodegradable plastics market?
- Q.8 What are the new developments in the biodegradable plastics market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 Who are the major players in this biodegradable plastics market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this biodegradable plastics area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, biodegradable plastics market?
Scope of the Report
By Material Type: [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Starch Blends
- Regenerated Cellulose
By Application: [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Injection Molding
By End Use Industry: [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Packaging & Bags
- Consumer Goods
- Agriculture & Horticulture
By Region: [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
Company Profiles of Leading Players
- Metabolix Inc.
- BASF SE
- Corbion NV
- Natureworks LLC
- Biome Technologies PLC
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
- Plantic Technologies Limited
- Bio-On SRL.
- Meredian Inc.
- Tianan Biologic Materials Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j3ke5g
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900