Global Bonding Film Market Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis Report 2020 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "Bonding Film Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The bonding films market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 8% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the bonding films market looks promising with opportunities in the electrical & electronics, transportation, and packaging industries. The major growth drivers for this market are increased usage of bonding films in transportation and aerospace industries and the growing preference over conventional adhesives in high end applications.
A more than 150-page report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the bonding films market report then read this report.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high growth opportunities for the bonding film market by polymer type (epoxy, acrylic, polyurethanes, and others.), technology (thermally cured, pressure cures, and others.), end use industry (electrical & electronics, packaging, transportation, and others.), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World)?
- Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the bonding film market?
- Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the bonding film market?
- Q.6 What are emerging trends in this bonding film market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the bonding film market?
- Q.8 What are the new developments in the bonding film market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 Who are the major players in the bonding film market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last five years in the bonding film market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Bonding Films Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Bonding Films Market by Polymer Type:
3.4: Global Bonding Films Market by Technology:
3.4.1: Thermally Cured
3.4.2: Pressure Cured
3.5: Global Bonding Films Market by End Use Industry
3.5.1: Electrical & Electronics
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Bonding Films Market by Polymer Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Bonding Films Market by Technology
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Bonding Films Market by End Use Industry
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Bonding Films Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Bonding Films Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Bonding Films Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Rogers Corporation
7.4: Pontacol AG
7.6: Fastel Adhesives & Substrate Products
7.7: Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.
7.8: Flextech Srl
7.9: Chemtech Co., Ltd.
7.10: Luetex GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/irtxnp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900