LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#BreathableFilmsMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the global breathable films market size and it is poised to grow by USD 1.19 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AGROFERT AS, Arkema SA, Berry Global Group Inc., Brooks Automation Inc., Celanese Corp., Covestro AG, Kimberly-Clark Corp., Mitsui Chemicals Inc., Nitto Denko Corp., and RKW SE are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The increased spending on personal hygiene among consumers has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the challenges with diaper degradation might hamper breathable films market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Breathable Films Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Breathable Films Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44119
Breathable Films Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The breathable films market report covers the following areas:
- Breathable Films Market Size
- Breathable Films Market Trends
- Breathable Films Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increasing use of laser technology for perforating breathable films as one of the prime reasons driving the breathable films market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Breathable Films Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist breathable films market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the breathable films market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the hygiene breathable films market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of hygiene breathable films market, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Polyethylene – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Polypropylene – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Polyester – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AGROFERT AS
- Arkema SA
- Berry Global Group Inc.
- Brooks Automation Inc.
- Celanese Corp.
- Covestro AG
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
- Nitto Denko Corp.
- RKW SE
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200