Global Building-Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) Skylights Market Report 2020-2024 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "Global Building-Integrated Photovoltaic Skylights Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The building-integrated photovoltaic skylights market is poised to grow by $ 387.29 mn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period.
The report on the building-integrated photovoltaic skylights market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the need to reduce energy cost and growing requirement for energy certifications.
The building-integrated photovoltaic skylights market analysis includes end-user segment and geographic landscape. This study identifies the increase in government support for solar energy projects as one of the prime reasons driving the building-integrated photovoltaic skylights market growth during the next few years.
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading building-integrated photovoltaic skylights market vendors that include EnergyGlass, Kaneka Corp., ML SYSTEM SA, Norsk Hydro ASA, ONYX SOLAR ENERGY SL, Polysolar Ltd., Romag Ltd., Solaria Corp., Super Sky Products Enterprises LLC, and Wuxi Suntech Power Co. Ltd..
Also, the building-integrated photovoltaic skylights market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end-user
- Commercial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Residential – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
Market Segmentation by Panel Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by panel type
- Crystalline panel – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Thin-film panel – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by panel type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Kaneka Corp.
- ML SYSTEM SA
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- ONYX SOLAR ENERGY SL
- Polysolar Ltd.
- Romag Ltd.
- Solaria Corp.
- Super Sky Products Enterprises LLC
- Wuxi Suntech Power Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uw7qpm
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900