Global Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride Market Report to 2030 – Wide Application Scope of Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride and Growth in Construction Industry is Driving Growth – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride Market By Application, By End User Industry: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) market was valued at $4.6 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach $8.6 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2021 to 2030.
Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) is a PVC homopolymer that has been subjected to a chlorination reaction. It is significantly more flexible and can withstand higher temperatures as compared to conventional PVC. There is increase in demand for CPVC owing to its superior mechanical strength at high temperature, excellent heat resistance, excellent chemical and corrosion resistance, excellent flame resistance, and low smoke generation.
Wide application scope of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride and growth in Construction industry are the crucial factors strengthening the demand for Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC). Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) is extensively used in applications such as pipes & fittings, fire sprinkler systems, adhesives & coatings, and others.
Due to its superior corrosion resistance at high temperatures, CPVC is suited for self-supporting constructions at temperatures up to 200F. Its ability to bend, shape, and weld enables its use in a comprehensive variety of process applications such as scrubbers, tanks, and ventilation systems. It displays chemical resistance, and superior fire resistance, and is available in rods, sheets, and tubing.
It is also used in various industrial applications where resistance to corrosive chemicals and high functional temperatures are desirable. Besides it is employed in pumps, pipe & fittings, strainers, filters, valves, tower packing, and ducts. In pipes & fittings, CPVC displays higher impact and tensile strength and is non-toxic. In pressurized systems, it can be utilized with fluids up to 80C and higher in low-pressure systems.
Based on local building codes, it can be employed in hot and cold chemical distribution systems as well as hot and cold water systems. Further, CPVC finds applications in fire sprinkler systems and are widely used in commercial buildings and institutional buildings, due to durability, ease of fabrication & installation, and faster installation. Furthermore, in recent years, the construction industry has witnessed rapid growth, owing to rise in population and increase in government support.
Further, it meets or exceeds all applicable building codes as well as standards. It provides a faster, safer as well as more efficient installation and therefore, is widely used in construction industry. These factors are projected to propel the growth of the chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) market during the forecast period. However, high cost associated with CPVC and availability of substitute such as PVC, may hamper the market growth during the forecast period.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the chlorinated polyvinyl chloride market analysis from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing chlorinated polyvinyl chloride market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the chlorinated polyvinyl chloride market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global chlorinated polyvinyl chloride market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
- Adhesives Coatings
- Pipes Fittings
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Power Cable Casing
By End User Industry
- Electrical Electronics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of Asia Pacific
- South Africa,
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Market Players
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- SEKISUI CHEMICAL CO., LTD.
- BASF AG
- Kem One SAS,
- Kaneka Corporation,
- PolyOne Corporation,
- Jiangsu days Teng Chemical Co., Ltd,
- Shandong Kexing Chemical Co., Ltd.,
- Shandong Tianchen Chemical Co., Ltd.,
- Panjin Changrui Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/amik4q
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900