Global Coated Fabrics Market Report, 2019: Analysis, Trends, Size, and Forecasts to 2025 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "Coated Fabrics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global coated fabrics market to grow with a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period 2019-2025.
The report on the global coated fabrics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The study covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global coated fabrics market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global coated fabrics market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Material properties such as oil and dirt repellent, UV-resistant, rot-proof, and water-resistant has accelerate the use in the manufacturing of automobile parts and components
- Increasing demand for coated fabrics in various application such as transportation and many other sectors
- The unstable raw material prices of coated fabrics
- Rising application of coated fabric for manufacturing various product such as vehicle seating and airbags, protective apparel, shoes, belts, and upholstered furniture
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the coated fabrics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the coated fabrics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global coated fabrics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Coated Fabrics Market Highlights
2.2. Coated Fabrics Market Projection
2.3. Coated Fabrics Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Coated Fabrics Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Coated Fabrics Market
4. Coated Fabrics Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Coated Fabrics Market by Product
5.3. Fabric-backed Wall Coverings
6. Global Coated Fabrics Market by Application
6.2. Roofing & Canopies
6.4. Protective Clothing
6.6. Furniture & Seating
7. Global Coated Fabrics Market by Region 2019-2025
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Coated Fabrics Market by Product
7.1.2. North America Coated Fabrics Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Coated Fabrics Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Coated Fabrics Market
8.2. Companies Profiles
8.2.1. Takata Corporation
8.2.2. Bo-Tex Sales Co.
8.2.4. Omnova Solutions
8.2.5. Canadian General Tower
8.2.6. Mauritzon Inc.
8.2.7. Isotex S.p.A.
8.2.8. Sioen Industries N.V.
8.2.9. Graniteville Specialty Fabrics
8.2.10. ContiTech AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g23v9g
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900