Global Flotation Reagent Market (2020 to 2025) – Growing Demand from the Water & Wastewater Treatment Industry Drives Growth – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "Flotation Reagent Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 – 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for flotation reagent is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period.
The major factor driving the growth of the market include its growing demand from the water & wastewater treatment industry due to stringent regulations across the globe. Moreover, the mining sector makes use of flotation reagents to extricate precious minerals from the ores. Unprecedented situation emerging because of COVID-19 outbreak is foreseen to thwart the development of the market during the forecast timeframe.
- BASF SE
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
Key Market Trends
Water & Wastewater Treatment Segment to Uplift Flotation Reagent Market
- Increasing focus on water and wastewater treatment across the globe is regarded to support the development of the flotation reagents market during the forecast timeframe. Strict guidelines regarding sullied water from different businesses as it contains injurious synthetic compounds are anticipated to help the development of the market.
- Several countries are witnessing a dire water shortage as present sources both surface and groundwater are becoming increasingly stressed. The growing demand for the access to water sources is expected to drive the market for water treatment.
- The global industrial wastewater treatment market size is anticipated to grow from USD 11.4 billion in 2019 to USD 15 billion by 2024.
- All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the flotation reagent market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to be Fastest Growing Market for Flotation Reagent
- Asia-Pacific is forecasted to be the fastest-growing market because of the huge demand for clean drinking water for the enormous population residing in the region.
- India is amongst the nations which are lacking clean drinking water and hence the demand for efficient water & wastewater management is rising.
- By 2030, India's water demand is expected to exceed supply by two times, indicating severe water scarcity in the country. Moreover, annual per capita water availability is expected to reduce to 1,140m3 by 2050. As per the Composite Water Management Index – Niti Aayog, 6% of GDP will be lost by 2050 due to water crisis under business-as-usual scenario.
- China is amongst the largest iron ore mine producers in the world and its 2019 production is estimated to be 350 million metric tons. Therefore, growing mining activities are anticipated to propel the demand for the flotation reagent mining sector.
- Thus, rising demand from various industries coupled with government support is expected to drive the market studied in the region during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand from Water & Wastewater Treatment Industry
4.1.2 increasing applications in Mining Industry
4.2.1 Unfavourable Conditions due to COVID-19 Outbreak
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2.1 Explosives & Drilling
5.2.2 Mineral Processing
5.2.3 Water & Wastewater Treatment
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e9sx13
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900