Global Intake Filter Media Market Report 2021: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2015-2026 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "Intake Filter Media Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global intake filter media market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market is set to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2021-2026.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end-use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Intake filter media is a component of an air filter that prevents atmospheric dust particles from depositing on the internal parts of a machine. These particles usually deposit on the valves, rotors, vanes, or impellers of turbines, engines, centrifugal fans, and blowers. Intake filter media assists in preventing premature mechanical wear and tear and oil contamination in the engine. As it is washable, reusable, easy to install, and exhibits high mechanical strength and considerable dirt holding capacity, its demand is increasing around the world.
Intake Filter Media Market Trends
The increasing utilization of air filters equipped with superior intake filter media in engines represents one of the key factors propelling the growth of the market. Intake filter media removes fine dust particles and provides cleaner air to engines, which is required for improving combustion and lowering emissions.
Besides this, the growing adoption of air filters in automobiles on account of strict government regulations to reduce the release of pollutants and harmful greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions into the atmosphere is favorably influencing the sales of intake filter media around the world.
Additionally, the increasing application of intake filter media in the aerospace and marine industries is strengthening the growth of the market. Furthermore, the rising utilization of advanced filter materials with electrostatic interactions is improving the efficiency of intake filter media. Moreover, the advent of nanofiber filter media is improving the overall dust separation efficiency, reducing flow control and extending service life, which is anticipated to fuel the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global intake filter media market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global intake filter media market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the filter media?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the mode?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global intake filter media market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- Brackett Aero Filters Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Denso Corporation
- Donaldson Company Inc.
- Freudenberg & Co. KG
- General Motors Company
- Hengst SE
- K&N Engineering Inc.
- Mahle GmbH
- Parker Hannifin Corp
- Porvair Filtration Group (Porvair plc)
- Sogefi SpA
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation.
Key Market Segmentation
Breakup by Filter Media:
Breakup by Mode:
- Off Road
- On Road
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2lm06k.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900