Global Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market Research Report (2021 to 2026) – by End-user and Region – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market Research Report by End User, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market size was estimated at USD 1,532.57 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,672.11 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 9.44% to reach USD 2,633.65 Million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market?
- Favourable government policies to boost adoption of low carbon technologies
- Rising adoption of battery powered electric vehicles
- Increasing applications of lithium-ion batteries in the end-use industries like marine and power generation
- High cost associated with the recycling
- Growing investments in the development of electric vehicles
- Rising demand for recycled products and materials
- Safety issues regarding to the storage and transportation of spent batteries
- American Manganese Inc.
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd
- Fortum OYJ
- GEM Co., Ltd
- Glencore International AG
- International Metals Reclamation Company, LLC
- Li-Cycle Corp.
- Metal Conversion Technologies
- Neometals Ltd
- Raw Materials Company Inc.
- Recupyl Sas
- Retriev Technologies Inc.
- Tes-Amm Singapore Pte Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p3llfm
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900