Global Seismic Services Market Analysis Highlights the Impact of COVID-19 (2020-2024)| Rising Multi-client Survey Approach to Boost Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalSeismicServicesMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the global seismic services market size and it is poised to grow by USD 1.12 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. CGG SA, China Oilfield Services Ltd., Halliburton Co., PGS ASA, Polarcus Ltd., SAExploration Holdings Inc., Schlumberger Ltd., SeaBird Exploration Plc, Shearwater GeoServices Holdings AS, and TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Co. ASA are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The rising multi-client survey approach has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the overcapacity constraints with seismic vessel fleets might hamper seismic services market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Seismic Services Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Seismic Services Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44210
Seismic Services Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The seismic services market report covers the following areas:
- Seismic Services Market Size
- Seismic Services Market Trends
- Seismic Services Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increasing investments in the upstream sector as one of the prime reasons driving the seismic services market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Seismic Services Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist seismic survey market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the seismic services market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the seismic survey market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of seismic survey market, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five force summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- Onshore – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Offshore – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor ladscacpe
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- CGG SA
- China Oilfield Services Ltd.
- Halliburton Co.
- PGS ASA
- Polarcus Ltd.
- SAExploration Holdings Inc.
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- SeaBird Exploration Plc
- Shearwater GeoServices Holdings AS
- TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Co. ASA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.