India Industrial Lubricant Market, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, FY2013-FY2020 & FY2021-FY2027 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "India Industrial Lubricant Market, by Lubricant Type (Metal Working Fluid, Industrial Engine Oil, Hydraulic Oil, Grease, Gear Oil, and Others), by Application, by Packaging Size, by End Use, by Sales Channel, by Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, FY2013 – FY2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Indian Industrial Lubricant Market stood at USD 1.54 billion in FY2019 and is projected to grow to USD 1.91 billion by FY2027, on the back of strong growth in construction & mining sectors across the country.
Industrial lubricants find application in variety of end-user industries therefore, an extensive list of lubricants is available that include hydraulic oil, greases, gear oil, compressor oil, industrial engine oil, metal working fluids and bearing oil. Among these, the hydraulic lubricants and machine lubricants dominate the market in FY2019 due to high demand in industrial and mining applications.
Textile industry generates comprehensive demand for industrials, which are being used to improve the performance of bearings, conveyor chains, rotary couplings of spinning, knitting and weaving machines. Moreover, textile industry is growing at a rapid pace, with new textile manufacturers entering into the market, thereby positively influencing the country's industrial lubricant market in coming years.
Also, there is continuously increasing demand for metal working fluids from industries involved in automotive components manufacturing where different machining operations are performed such as drilling, milling, honing, lapping, grinding etc to manufacture components like cylinder head, cylinder block, cam shaft, crank shaft etc. Additionally, metal working fluids improve life of the machine tools to a great extent, thus, it is anticipated to fuel the demand for industrial lubricants in India during the forecast period.
Based on region, western region accounts for the significant share of the demand of the Industrial Lubricants because West India specifically Gujarat and Maharashtra have higher real estate investments and highest growth in Entrepreneurs' Memorandum (EM) by micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs).
Some of the major players operating in the Indian Industrial Lubricant Market are Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Shell India Markets Private Limited, Gulf Petrochem Petroleums Limited, ExxonMobil Lubricants Pvt Ltd, Castrol India Limited, Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited, Tide Water Oil Co. (India) Ltd, Total Oil India Private Limited, etc.
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast the Indian Industrial Lubricant Market.
- To categorize the Indian Industrial Lubricant Market based on lubricant type, application, sales channel, end-use and region.
- To segment and forecast the Indian Industrial Lubricant Market in terms of lubricant type (Metal Working Fluid, Industrial Engine Oil, Hydraulic Oil, Grease, Gear Oil, Compressor Oil, Bearing Oil and Others).
- To segment and forecast the Indian Industrial Lubricant Market in terms of application (Machining, Hydraulics, Gear, Bearing, Air Compressor, Turbine and Others).
- To segment and forecast the Indian Industrial Lubricant Market in terms of sales channel (Direct, Distributors, and Traders & Retailers).
- To segment and forecast the Indian Industrial Lubricant Market in terms of end-use (Construction & Mining, Automotive & Auto Component, Machine Tools & Machinery, Power and Oil & Gas, Iron & Steel, Marine & Shipping, Chemical and Others).
- To segment and forecast the Indian Industrial Lubricant Market in terms of region (North, South, East and West).
- To understand major policies and regulations which can positively or negatively impact the Indian Industrial Lubricant Market.
- To identify major drivers, challenges and trends in the Indian Industrial Lubricant Market.
- To identify major suppliers and distributors of industrial lubricant in Indian market.
- To perform pricing analysis of industrial lubricant in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Indian Industrial Lubricant Market.
Years Considered for this Report:
- Historical Years: FY2013 – FY2019
- Base Year: FY2020
- Estimated Year: FY2021
- Forecast Period: FY2021 – FY2027
In this report, the Indian Industrial Lubricant Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Type:
- Metal Working Fluid
- Industrial Engine Oil
- Hydraulic Oil
- Gear Oil
- Compressor Oil
- Bearing Oil
Market, by Packaging Size:
- Less than and equal to 2 liters
- 5 Liters
- 10 Liters
- 20 Liters
- Barrel (200 Liters and above)
Market, by Application:
- Air Compressor
Market, by Sales Channel:
- Traders & Retailers
Market, by End-Use:
- Construction & Mining
- Automotive & Auto Component
- Machine Tools & Machinery
- Power and Oil & Gas
- Iron & Steel
- Marine & Shipping
Market, by Region:
- Company Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading players on the basis of industrial lubricant type provided by them.
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of major companies operating in the Indian Industrial Lubricant Market.
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Castrol India Limited
- Hindustan Corporation Limited
- Tide Water Oil Co. (India) Ltd
- Shell India Market Pvt. Limited
- Gulf Petrochem Petroleums Limited
- ExxonMobil Lubricants Pvt. Limited
- Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited
- Total Oil India Pvt. Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h4o1kh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900