Insights on the Anti-static Films Global Market to 2025 – Featuring Achilles, Toyobo & Kolon Industries Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "Anti-static Films Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global anti-static films market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global anti-static films market to grow with a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on anti-static films market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on anti-static films market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global anti-static films market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global anti-static films market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing adoption of new technologies in the automotive industry that enhances functionalities
- Increasing manufacturing of printed circuit boards and semiconductor parts
- Use of anti-static films to protect electronic circuitry components
- Volatile raw material prices
- Increasing preference for flexible packaging and high-performance applications
- Achilles Corporation
- Toyobo Co., Ltd.
- Kolon Industries, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Polyester Film, Inc.
- Blueridge films, Inc.
- Toray Plastics (America), Inc.
- Wiman Corporation
- Klockner Pentaplast Group
- Sekisui Film Co., Ltd.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the anti-static films market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the anti-static films market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global anti-static films market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/isntn8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900