Insights on the Global Flexitanks Market 2020-2024 | COVID-19 Analysis, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Threats | Technavio
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#FlexitanksMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the global flexitanks market size and it is poised to grow by 7.97 million units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 36% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request the Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
Growing at a CAGR of almost 36%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period.
What is the key factor driving the market?
Growing demand for edible oil in Asian countries is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
Who are the top players in the market?
Hinrich Industries, JF HILLEBRAND GROUP AG, MYFlexitank Industries Sdn Bhd, Neoflex Logistics Services Industrial Packing SA, Philton Polythene Converters Ltd., Qingdao LAF Packaging Co. Ltd., Rishi FIBC Solutions Pvt. Ltd., SIA Flexitanks, Sun FlexiTanks, and Techno Group are some of the major market participants.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
APAC region is expected to hold the highest market share.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Hinrich Industries, JF HILLEBRAND GROUP AG, MYFlexitank Industries Sdn Bhd, Neoflex Logistics Services Industrial Packing SA, Philton Polythene Converters Ltd., Qingdao LAF Packaging Co. Ltd., Rishi FIBC Solutions Pvt. Ltd., SIA Flexitanks, Sun FlexiTanks, and Techno Group are some of the major market participants. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Flexitanks Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Flexitanks Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43987
Flexitanks Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our flexitanks market report covers the following areas:
- Flexitanks Market size
- Flexitanks Market trends
- Flexitanks Market industry analysis
This study identifies the cost advantages of using flexitanks as one of the prime reasons driving the flexitanks market growth during the next few years.
Flexitanks Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the flexitanks market, including some of the vendors such as Hinrich Industries, JF HILLEBRAND GROUP AG, MYFlexitank Industries Sdn Bhd, Neoflex Logistics Services Industrial Packing SA, Philton Polythene Converters Ltd., Qingdao LAF Packaging Co. Ltd., Rishi FIBC Solutions Pvt. Ltd., SIA Flexitanks, Sun FlexiTanks, and Techno Group. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Flexitanks Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Flexitanks Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist flexitanks market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the flexitanks market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the flexitanks market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of flexitanks market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Industrial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Food – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Chemical – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver-Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Hinrich Industries
- JF HILLEBRAND GROUP AG
- MYFlexitank Industries Sdn Bhd
- Neoflex Logistics Services Industrial Packing SA
- Philton Polythene Converters Ltd.
- Qingdao LAF Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Rishi FIBC Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- SIA Flexitanks
- Sun FlexiTanks
- Techno Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.