"One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the Demand and Exports from APAC,” says a senior analyst for Materials at Technavio. As the markets recover Technavio expects the aromatic solvents market size to grow by USD 1.09 billion during the period 2020-2024.
Get detailed Insights on the COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of the aromatic solvents market. Download free report sample
Aromatic Solvents Segment Highlights for 2020
- The aromatic solvents market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 2.80%.
- 49% of the growth will originate from the APAC region.
- China and India are the key markets for aromatic solvents in APAC.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
- The aromatic solvents market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period.
- The aromatic solvents market is segmented by end-user (paints and coatings, automotive, pharmaceuticals, oilfield chemicals, and others), type (toluene, xylene, ethylbenzene, benzene, and others), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLC, Dongsung Corp., Exxon Mobil Corp., Hanwha Total Petrochemical Co. Ltd., Jiangsu Hualun Chemical Co. Ltd., Korea Petrochemical Ind. Co. Ltd., Pampa Energia SA, Reliance Industries Ltd., Royal Dutch Shell Plc, and SK global chemical Co. Ltd.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.