Opportunity Analysis & Outlook on the Global Biostimulants Market: 2016-2024 – Rising Need for Sustainable Agriculture Shifts Focus towards Promising Alternatives – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "Biostimulants
– Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added
to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada,
Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through
2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets in US$ Thousand by
the following Product Segments:
- Acid Based (Humic, Amino, & Fulvic)
- Extract Based
The global market is further analyzed by the following Crop
- Ornamental & Turf
- Row Crops
The report profiles 131 companies including many key and niche
players such as:
- Agrinos AS
- Arysta LifeScience Corporation
- Laboratoires Gomar S.A.S.
- Atlntica Agrcola S.A.
- BioAtlantis Ltd.
- Biolchim S.p.A.
- Biostadt India Limited
- Ilsa S.p.A
- Isagro SpA
- ITALPOLLINA S.p.A
- Koppert B.V.
- Lallemand, Inc.
- Leili Group
- Micromix Plant Health Limited
- Novozymes A/S
- Omex Agrifluids Ltd.
- Syngenta AG
- Trade Corporation International S.A.
- Valagro Group
Key Topics Covered
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
- Biostimulants – 'Organic' Future of the Global Agri Industry
- Nascent and Emerging, Biostimulants Market Set to See Further Growth
- Multitude of Factors Drive Growth
- Factors Determining Future of Biostimulants
3. MARKET DRIVERS AND ISSUES
- Ensuring Food Security for Expanding World Population – A Way Forward
- Growing Food Demand – A Major Market Driver
- Growing Applications to Expand Market Value
Rising Need for Sustainable Agriculture Shifts Focus towards Promising
- Increasing Interest in Organic Food to Aid Market Growth
- Beneficial Effects Attract Farmers' Interest
- Negative Experiences Make Growers Cautious towards Adoption
- Changing Farmer Perception May Bring About the Change
- Grower Education and Returns on Investments Critical for Adoption
- Growth Hindered by Lack of Thorough Research
- Technical Challenges Pose Obstacles
4. KEY TRENDS
- Diversity in Nature and Functions Typifies Biostimulants
- Formulation Diversity Helps Create Options for Growers
- PGPR Biostimulants – The Effective Tool to Stimulate Plant Growth
Research Efforts Provide More Clarity on Benefits and Product
List of Select Commercialized PGPR Products by Bacterial Species and
- Seaweed Extracts Set to Grow in Hydroponics
- Tough Business Environment Challenges Industry Growth
- A Peek into Definitions of Biostimulants in Different Countries
- Patent Protection – A Key Aspect to Future Growth in the Sector
- Consortiums Try to Build Strong Regulatory Framework
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- A Nascent but Crowded Market
- Growing Prospects Compel Manufacturers to Globalize
- Startups Venture into Biostimulants Marketplace
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 131 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries
- The United States (27)
- Canada (7)
- Japan (1)
- France (5)
- Germany (7)
- The United Kingdom (9)
- Italy (14)
- Spain (18)
- Rest of Europe (23)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (25)
- Middle East (1)
- Latin America (2)
- Africa (4)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vx4sx4/opportunity?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900