Plastic Crates Market In India Highlights the Impact of COVID-19 (2020-2024) | Growth of Different End-users to Boost the Market Growth | Technavio
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#PlasticCratesMarketinIndia–Technavio has been monitoring the plastic crates market in India and it is poised to grow by USD 270.16 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Which is the leading segment based on material in the market?
- The PE segment is forecasted to be the leading segment based on material during the forecast period.
- What is the major trend for market?
- Advent of plasticulture is a major growth factor for the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 8%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 270.16 million.
- What are the top players in the market?
- Aristoplast Products Pvt. Ltd., Cajon Plast (India) Pvt. Ltd., Croma Plast Pvt. Ltd., Galaxy Polymers, K.M.S. Plastworld Pvt. Ltd., Maha Technoplast Pvt. Ltd., Nilkamal Ltd., Samruddhi Industries Ltd., Sintex Plastics Technology Ltd., and The Supreme Industries Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- What is the key market driver?
- Growth of different end-users is the major factor driving the market.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aristoplast Products Pvt. Ltd., Cajon Plast (India) Pvt. Ltd., Croma Plast Pvt. Ltd., Galaxy Polymers, K.M.S. Plastworld Pvt. Ltd., Maha Technoplast Pvt. Ltd., Nilkamal Ltd., Samruddhi Industries Ltd., Sintex Plastics Technology Ltd., and The Supreme Industries Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The growth of different end-users will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Plastic Crates Market in India 2020-2024: Segmentation
Plastic Crates Market in India is segmented as below:
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40100
Plastic Crates Market in India 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The plastic crates market in India report covers the following areas:
- Plastic Crates Market Size in India
- Plastic Crates Market Trends in India
- Plastic Crates Market Analysis in India
This study identifies advent of plasticulture as one of the prime reasons driving the plastic crates market growth in India during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Plastic Crates Market in India 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist plastic crates market growth in India during the next five years
- Estimation of the plastic crates market size in India and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the plastic crates market in India
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of plastic crates market vendors in India
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY MATERIAL
- Market segmentation by material
- Comparison by material
- PE – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- PP – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- PVC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by material
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- F&B – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Retail – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Pharmaceutical – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Advent of plasticulture
- Growing popularity of biopolymers
- Increasing focus on recycling and management of plastic waste
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aristoplast Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Cajon Plast (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Croma Plast Pvt. Ltd.
- Galaxy Polymers
- K.M.S. Plastworld Pvt. Ltd.
- Maha Technoplast Pvt. Ltd.
- Nilkamal Ltd.
- Samruddhi Industries Ltd.
- Sintex Plastics Technology Ltd.
- The Supreme Industries Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.