Polystyrene Foam Market Flourishes at a CAGR of 9% while Witnessing an Incremental Growth of $12.16 Billion during 2020-2024|Technavio
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalPolystyreneFoamMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the polystyrene foam market, operating under the materials segment. The latest report on the polystyrene foam market, 2020-2024 estimates it to register an incremental growth of $ 12.16 bn, at a CAGR of over 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Competitors have to focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their foothold in the market. Market vendors also have to leverage on the existing growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. Arkema SA, BASF SE, Carpenter Co., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Kaneka Corp., SIBUR Holding PJSC, StyroChem, Synthos SA, Wuxi Xingda Group, and Zotefoams Plc are among some of the major market participants.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Increasing demand for EPS from the packaging sector has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, fluctuating crude oil prices might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Polystyrene Foam Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Polystyrene Foam Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Based on geographic segmentation, over 52% of the market’s growth originated from APAC during the forecast period. In addition, EPS led the growth under the polystyrene foam type segment. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the polystyrene foam market size.
Polystyrene Foam Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The polystyrene foam market report covers the following areas:
- Polystyrene Foam Market Size
- Polystyrene Foam Market Trends
- Polystyrene Foam Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the high demand from emerging economies as one of the prime reasons driving the polystyrene foam market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Polystyrene Foam Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist polystyrene foam market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the polystyrene foam market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the polystyrene foam market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of polystyrene foam market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Building and construction – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Packaging – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- EPS – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- XPS – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Arkema SA
- BASF SE
- Carpenter Co.
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Kaneka Corp.
- SIBUR Holding PJSC
- Synthos SA
- Wuxi Xingda Group
- Zotefoams Plc
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.