Process Oils: Emerging Opportunities and Global Markets – Market Set to Grow at a CAGR of 3.5% by 2022 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "Process
Oils: Emerging Opportunities and Global Markets" report has
been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for process oils is projected to grow at a CAGR of
3.5% during the forecast period of 2017 through 2022. By 2022, total
revenues are expected to reach nearly $6.0 billion an increase from $5.0
billion in 2017.
The report provides an analysis based on each market segment, which
includes naphthenic, paraffinic, aromatic and noncarcinogenic process
oils. Naphthenic process oils hold the largest market share in 2017 in
terms of revenue followed by noncarcinogenic, paraffinic and aromatic.
Noncarcinogenic process oils are estimated to grow at the highest CAGR
Key features of this report:
- 87 data tables and 67 additional tables
An overview of the global markets and emerging opportunities for
Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for
2017, and projections of CAGRs through 2022
- Market overview segmented by type, application, and by region
Description of the regulations and policies that affect the process
Insight into the factors influencing market growth, such as drivers,
restraints, and opportunities
- Company profiles of major key players in the market
Key Topics Covered:
2. Summary and Highlights
3. Market Overview
4. Market for Process Oils by Type
5. Global Market for Process Oils by Application
6. Market for Process Oils by Geographical Region
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Patent Analysis
- Apar Industries Ltd
- Avista Oil AG
- Behran Oil Co.
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners
- Chevron Corp.
- Ergon North & South America
- Exxonmobil Chemical Co.
- GP Petroleums Ltd
- Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd.
- Hollyfrontier Lubricants And Specialty Products
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
- Iranol Co
- JXTG Nippon Oil & Energy Corp
- Lanxess Process Oil
- Nynas Ab
- Orgkhim Biochemical Holding
- Panama Petrochem Ltd
- Petrochina Lubricant Co
- Petronas Lubricants BeLGium NV
- Phillips 66 Co
- Repsol Sa
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Sepahan Oil Co
- Sunoco Lp
- Total Sa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c4b4w8/process_oils?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900