LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalSpectacleFlangesMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the spectacle flanges market and it is poised to grow by USD 201.51 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
Based on segmentation by end-user, which is the leading segment in the market?
Oil and gas.
What are the major trends in the market?
Rising demand from water and wastewater treatment industry.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during 2020-2024.
Who are the top players in the market?
Aashish Steel, Buffalo Flange Inc., Chengdu Derbo Steel Co. Ltd., Neo Impex Stainless Pvt. Ltd., Nexus Alloys & Steels Pvt. Ltd., Petromat Oil & Gas Equipment Pvt. Ltd., Quality Forge & Fitting, Raaj Sagar Steels, Rajendra Industrial Corp., and USA Industries Inc. are the top players in the market.
What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The expansion of crude oil and natural gas pipelines is expected to drive the growth of the market. However, sluggish steel demand and a decline in steel capacity utilization might hamper market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aashish Steel, Buffalo Flange Inc., Chengdu Derbo Steel Co. Ltd., Neo Impex Stainless Pvt. Ltd., Nexus Alloys & Steels Pvt. Ltd., Petromat Oil & Gas Equipment Pvt. Ltd., Quality Forge & Fitting, Raaj Sagar Steels, Rajendra Industrial Corp., and USA Industries Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the Expansion of crude oil and natural gas pipelines will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Spectacle Flanges Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Spectacle Flanges Market is segmented as below:
- Oil And Gas
- Water And Wastewater Management
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44200
Spectacle Flanges Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The spectacle flanges market report covers the following areas:
- Spectacle Flanges Market Size
- Spectacle Flanges Market Trends
- Spectacle Flanges Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the rising demand from the water and wastewater treatment industry as one of the prime reasons driving the Spectacle Flanges Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Spectacle Flanges Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist spectacle flanges market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the spectacle flanges market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the spectacle flanges market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of spectacle flanges market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end-user
- Oil and gas – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Water and wastewater management – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aashish Steel
- Buffalo Flange Inc.
- Chengdu Derbo Steel Co. Ltd.
- Neo Impex Stainless Pvt. Ltd.
- Nexus Alloys & Steels Pvt. Ltd.
- Petromat Oil & Gas Equipment Pvt. Ltd.
- Quality Forge & Fitting
- Raaj Sagar Steels
- Rajendra Industrial Corp.
- USA Industries Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.