LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalSolarStreetLightingMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the solar street lighting market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.77 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 11% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Download Latest Free Sample Report 2020 – 2024
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
Growing at a CAGR of about 49%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 3.77 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Anhui Longvolt Energy Co., Ltd., BISOL Group, d.o.o. , Bridgelux Inc., Carmanah Technologies Corp., DragonsBreathSolar Ltd., EnGoPlanet Energy Solutions Inc., Exide Industries Ltd., Havells India Ltd., Signify NV, and Urja Global Ltd.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The increase in adoption of energy-efficient lighting technologies is one of the major factors driving the market. However, factors such as intermittent solar power generation restraints the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The APAC region will contribute 49% of market growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Anhui Longvolt Energy Co., Ltd., BISOL Group, d.o.o. , Bridgelux Inc., Carmanah Technologies Corp., DragonsBreathSolar Ltd., EnGoPlanet Energy Solutions Inc., Exide Industries Ltd., Havells India Ltd., Signify NV, and Urja Global Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The decreasing cost of solar PV systems will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Solar Street Lighting Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Solar Street Lighting Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45611
Solar Street Lighting Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The solar street lighting market report covers the following areas:
- Solar Street Lighting Market Size
- Solar Street Lighting Market Trends
- Solar Street Lighting Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the adoption of energy-efficient lighting technologies as one of the prime reasons driving the Solar Street Lighting Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Solar Street Lighting Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist solar street lighting market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the solar street lighting market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the solar street lighting market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of solar street lighting market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- CFL – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- LED – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bridgelux Inc.
- Carmanah Technologies Corp.
- DragonsBreathSolar Ltd.
- EnGoPlanet Energy Solutions Inc.
- Exide Industries Ltd.
- Havells India Ltd.
- Signify NV
- Urja Global Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.