The Worldwide Study of the Protective Relay Marketplace in Electric Utilities, 2019-2022 (All 4 Volumes) – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "The Worldwide Study of the Protective Relay Marketplace in Electric Utilities: 2019-2022: All 4 Volumes" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A Four-Volume Report
This study of the Protective Relay Marketplace: 2019-2022 is a four volume, multi-client market report. Participants in this market study include utility engineers and managers from investor-owned utilities, municipal and provincial utilities, cooperative utilities within the United States and Canada, together with national power systems throughout the world.
The study measures current market sizes and contains projections on a world region basis for 2019-2022. The entire research program defines the product and market requirements which suppliers must meet in order to successfully participate in one or more of these diverse world market regions.
The publisher estimates from their earlier 2016 relay market study indicate that the North American protective relay market stood at almost $600 million for both utility and industrial applications. It will be important for the P&C community to learn how changes in the world market conditions since 2016 will affect the outlook for 2019-2022.
Field survey work is conducted using a mix of primary research methods including personal interviews, mail surveys, faxes, e-mail and follow-up telephone interviews. Over the past 18 years, more than 1,000 utility officials have participated in one or more grid modernization and protective relay-related studies.
Volumes 1 & 2
The survey-based findings in Volumes 1 (North American Market) and 2 (International Market) will discuss the following:
- Percentage of digital/microprocessor relays in installed base and planned for new and retrofit applications purchases
- Estimates of annual budgets for protective relay hardware purchases
- Communications approach for wide area networks
- Relay communications protocol requirements
- Types of relay scheme redundancy used for microprocessor-based relaying terminals
- Uses of IEC 61850 within the substation, for protection, for control, and for SCADA communications
- Outsourcing trends for relay testing, engineering, integration
- Executive Summary
- Protective Relay Market Sub-segments
- Trends and Observations on the North American Relay Market
- Accompanying North American Market Share Tables and Charts:
North American Factory Shipments of Protective Relays
- By Market Segment
- By Protective Relay Application
- By North American Relay Manufacturers
- Global Factory Shipments of Protective Relays
- Supplier Profile Overview of the Protective Relay Marketplace
- Global Protective Relay Market Information and Size Estimates
Company Profiles of over 25 major relay manufacturers and related equipment providers including (but not limited to):
- Alstom Grid USA Inc.
- Arcteq Relay Ltd.
- Basler Electric
- Beckwith Electric Company
- CEE Relays Ltd.
- Comlec Pte. Ltd.
- Cooper Power Systems
- Crompton Instruments Division
- Eaton Corporation
- ERL Phase Power Technologies Ltd.
- Fanox Electronic S.L.
- FKI Switchgear
- GE Multilin
- ICE Group
- NariRelays Electric Co. Ltd.
- Orion Italia
- RFL Electronics
- Schneider Electric
- SEL (Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories Inc.)
- Siemens (REYROLLE and SIPROTEC)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yh07bf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900