World Feed Amino Acids Markets Report 2022: Focus on L-Lysine, Methionine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, L-Valine, & Glycine – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "Feed Amino Acids World Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides estimates and forecast for the global Feed Amino Acids market. The study also provides key market developments and the major players in this market that are cited.
Asia-Pacific is the world's largest volume market for Feed Amino Acids, estimated at 2.5 million metric tons (42.5% share) in 2022, which is also likely to record the fastest 2022-2026 CAGR of 7.5% in reaching a projected 3.3 million metric tons by 2026.
Europe's, the second largest market, volume consumption of Feed Amino Acids is anticipated to post the slowest similar period CAGR of 4.5% and reach a projected 1.7 million metric tons by 2026. I
n regard to value, too, Asia-Pacific leads the global market for Feed Amino Acids, estimated at US$4.4 billion (34.8% share) in 2022, which is projected to reach US$5.9 billion by 2026 to reflect the fastest 2022-2026 CAGR of 7.5%.
This world market compendium analyzes the market for Feed Amino Acids at high level by product type, feed type and geographic regions. The market is studied for historical/current trends and future forecast in terms of volume in metric tons and value in US$ for 2019, 2022 and 2026.
Scope of the Report
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Segmentation
- Product Types
- Feed Type
- Geographic Regions
2. World Market Compendium
- Market Demand By Geographic Region
- Market Demand By Product Type
- Market Demand By Feed Type
3. Regional Market Compendium
- North America
- North American Market Demand By Geographic Region
- North American Market Demand By Product Type
- North American Market Demand By Feed Type
- South America
- Rest Of World
4. Latest Market Trends
5. Major Market Players
- Adisseo France S.A.S
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition Europe
- Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition North America, Inc.
- Ajinomoto Health & Nutrition North America, Inc.
- Ajinomoto Co., (Thailand), Ltd.
- Ajinomoto do Brazil Industria e Comercio de Alimentos Ltda
- Ajinomoto (China) Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Ajinomoto Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Henan Ajinomoto Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Protein Co., Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- ADM Animal Nutrition
- CJ CHEILJEDANG CORPORATION
- CJ Liao Cheng Biotech Co., Ltd.
- CJ Shenyang Biotech Co., Ltd.
- CJ CheilJedang
- PT.Cheil Jedang Indonesia
- Jombang Site
- CJ Bio America
- CJ do Brasil Ltda
- CJ Haide (Ningbo) Biotech Co., Ltd.
- DAESANG CORPORATION
- Miwon Vietnam Co., Ltd
- PT Miwon Indonesia
- EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG
- Evonik Industries AG
- Evonik Corporation
- Evonik Degussa Antwerpen NV
- Evonik (SEA) Pte Ltd
- Evonik Fermas s.r.o.
- Evonik Agroferm Zrt.
- Fufeng Group Company Limited
- Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Company Limited
- Hebei Donghua Chemical Group
- Linghua Group Limited
- Meihua Holdings Group Co., Ltd.
- Newtrend Group
- Shenzhen Newtrend International Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Ansun Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Ningxia Eppen Biotech Co., Ltd
- Ningxia Unisplendour Tianhua Methionine Co., Ltd.
- Novus International, Inc.
- Shijiazhuang Donghua Jinlong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited
- Zhejiang Nhu Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3qtko5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900