Esso (Thailand) taps AutoCorp to distribute full range of Mobil motorcycle engine oils in Thailand
Esso (Thailand) Public Company Limited, a leading supplier of finished lubricants under the Mobil brands, recently signed an agreement with Auto Business Corporation Company Limited (AutoCorp), Thailand’s leading distributor of automotive products, as the authorized distributor of motorcycle engine oil products under the Mobil Super Moto brand across Thailand.
The management team of Mobil lubricants led by Tanya J. Vetter and Pajaree Meekangvan signed the agreement with Egh Chandavimol, president of Auto Business Corporation Company Limited at Esso Thailand’s head office in Bangkok.
The Mobil brand is preparing to bring a full range of motorcycle engine oil products to the Thai market for the first time. The new products’ official launch in Thailand is underway.
Esso (Thailand) Public Company Limited is an integrated petroleum refining, petrochemical, and marketing company with a full range of downstream operations – one refinery with chemical/aromatics units in Sriracha, Chonburi province, a network of distribution terminals, nationwide service stations, and a strong lubricants presence under the Esso and Mobil brands.
Esso businesses in Thailand include:
• The complex refinery in Sriracha, with a maximum rated capacity of 174,000 barrels per day
• The chemical business includes the aromatics plant with a capacity of 500,000 tonnes per annum of paraxylene and a solvent production unit with a capacity of 50,000 tonnes per annum
• Esso’s retail network of approximately 540 service stations throughout Thailand at the end of 2016.
• Direct commercial sales of petroleum products in the industrial, wholesale, aviation and marine sectors comprised of LPG, gasoline, jet fuel/kerosene, diesel, fuel oil, asphalt and lubricants
• Under the Mobil brand, flagship synthetic products, with key development in the Mobil 1 Center car care network of around 300 sites.