- This event has passed.
Fuels of the Future
January 21 - January 22
the 16th International Conference on Renewable Mobility “Fuels of the Future 2019” will be held on 21-22 January 2019, again in Berlin. The conference is organised by the German Bioenergy Association (BBE), the Union for the Promotion of Oil and Protein Plants (UFOP), the German Bioethanol Industry Association (BDBe), the German Biofuel Industry Association (VDB) and the German Biogas Association (FvB).
The international conference will again address a diversity of topics in 2019 with an expanded conference program including also electric mobility. Specific topics and challenges will be discussed in parallel forums following the plenary lectures and panels:
- Renewable Energy Directive (RED II) and consequences for the sector of a renewable mobility
- Renewable mobility in Europe until 2030: Prospects and framework conditions
- Biodiesel: Technological and market developments
- Bioethanol: Technological and market developments
- Biomethane in Europe
- Biofuels in aviation and maritime freight
- Biofuels in agriculture and forestry
- Advanced alternative Fuels
- Electric mobility
- Biofuel trade and international commodity flow
Many more companies and institutions will follow. I therefore cordially invite you to use this opportunity to get into touch with over 500 conference attendees from around the world, to hear interesting and highly topical talks and to take a look at technological advances and exhibits at the sponsor booths in the exhibition area.
In addition, the conference offers interested companies an opportunity to introduce their company or organisation to an international industry audience with an information booth or to be represented as a sponsor. Please see also the attached “exhibition offer” for further details.
More information can be found at www.fuels-of-the-future.com