18th Singapore International Bunkering Conference and Exhibition (SIBCON) 2014
The biennial SIBCON is back for its 18th run, and 2014 looks set to be bigger and better. Powered by the world’s most influential buyers, suppliers and traders, SIBCON 2014 will provide a wide range of networking opportunities alongside new market insights from experts that matter.
9 New High Level Industry Roundtables
• SIBCON Industry Leaders Forum: 2015 to 2020 – How will the Sulphur caps impact different fuel segments?
• Analyst Insight Panel: Marine Fuel Price Points – Developments in price ratios in the medium to long term
• Future Trends in Fuel Quality
• Bunker Buyers Interface: Trade, procurement and operations at the grass roots
• The Singapore Dialogue: Addressing the needs of industry through standardisation and control
• ECA Compliance Roundtable: Reducing Sulphur violations through collaboration
• Technology Panel: Demonstrating the commercial viability of Scrubbers
• LNG Thought Leaders Dialogue: Creating global LNG bunkering standards
• Driving Transformation: A SIBCON roundup on game changers for Marine Fuels
With over 1,600 participants representing suppliers, traders, buyers and the wider marine industry, there will multiple networking opportunities for participants at SIBCON 2014. Companies send large teams to make the most of all networking breaks over the two day programme, speed networking sessions, exhibition, cocktail reception, and dedicated client parties.
Networking opportunities and team benefits at SIBCON 2014
• Enjoy the special group price
• Use the online networking system to make multiple appointments
• Match your competitors in their quest for sourcing new clients
• Maximise the full range of networking options
• Improve your SIBCON ROI