19th Singapore International Bunkering Conference and Exhibition 2016
4-7 October 2016
Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
The world’s largest and most influential bunkering event is back!
The Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore is pleased to announce that the 19th Singapore International Bunkering Conference and Exhibition (SIBCON) will be held from 4 October to 7 October 2016, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore.
A refreshed and invigorated programme will include new formats, cutting edge presentations, innovative exhibition hall features and as always, opportunities to do business.
|SIBCON 2016 Will Bring to You|
|· Strategic Keynote Addresses – Global suppliers will share insight on energy markets, oil economics and a longer term view of the marine fuels industry
· Ship Owner Perspectives – How is the balance shifting in trade routes? What is the impact on buyers demand for fuel? What are the quality issues, and expectations from the bunker industry? Hear from top ship owners and understand what influences their bunker procurement strategy.
· Leadership Dialogues – Senior decision makers from suppliers, traders and buyers will debate the latest trends in fuel segment outlook, LNG and other alternative fuel update Shape the future of your business by staying on top of demand trends and market opportunities.
· Market Watch – Fuel availability review, regulatory drivers, quality trends and changing market structures will dominate the discussions that will be led by C level industry professionals who will challenge traditional perspectives and project real world scenarios
· Concurrent Trade Exhibition for product showcases and demonstrations
· Private Meeting Rooms – Book a hospitality suite or one of our dedicated meeting rooms to have a closed door discussion with your clients. With an unprecedented presence of global and local buyers, traders and suppliers, the world’s largest bunkering forum provides ample opportunity to initiate business transactions.
· Profile Building – Want to sponsor a golf simulator? Or perhaps the smartphone App? Go with our ideas or share yours!
Need help? Contact our Customer Service & Booking Hotlines
Telephone: +65 6508 2401
Fax: +65 6508 2407