China possesses a whopping 50% of the world’s commercial vehicle market which has been steadily growing since 2010. This steady growth is ready to accelerate, and in 2012 Hubei province will be the new home to the biggest commercial vehicle industrial base in China. According to the “twelfth five-year plan”, this industrial production will achieve 300 billion RMB.
The 3rd China Commercial Vehicle Summit, supported by Wuhan Municipal Government, will take place in June 19th-21st, 2012 in Wuhan, Hubei. This event endeavors to bring together major players to discuss major topics. Critical issues to be discussed include China’s newest industrial policies, examining domestic and oversea advanced solution application as well as the opportunity of developing technical partnerships.
- Uncovering the roadmap of “ Twelfth Five-Year Plan” and it’s implication for China’s Commercial Vehicle Industry
- Status Quo and Outlook of China’s Commercial Vehicle Industry
- Technology Development, Planning for the Future
- Light Weight Design for Safety Cast Components
- In-depth Look into Innovative Exhaust Treatment Technology
- Efficiency, Safe Design, Fuel Economics and Emission Control
- Development of Drive System technology, Hybrid Electric Propulsion Technology
- New Energy Vehicle’s Development
Exclusive Opportunities Available!
- Meet face-to-face with key buyers actively seeking technological solutions for their existing and future projects.
- Meet pre-qualified industry leaders
- Increase your brand recognition within the marketplace
- Create new partnerships and alliances
- Develop relationships through new networking opportunities
For further information, please visit: http://www.noppen.com.cn/upcoming/L1211/index.asp
And Contact: Alan Shen- Marketing Manager at:
Tel: +8621-6085 1001