ICIS and ELGI are delighted to announce that the 3rd edition of the Industrial Lubricants Conference will return to Amsterdam this November. Covering both commercial and technical topics, the event will delve deeper into some of the forces driving the industry including regulation, base stock availability and OEM requirements influencing formulation.
Join your peers to hear key market insights on:
- Base stock market drivers – how are trends in base oils impacting industrial lubricants?
- The characteristics of the additives marketplace – what will REACH registration mean for them?
- Ensuring compliance in the evolving world of regulation for food grade lubricants
- Comparing synthetic vs. mineral oils in finished lubricant applications
- Evaluating the use of biocides in metalworking fluids and understand the factors to consider in treatment and disposal of MWF