The 52nd GOMA Lubricants & Base Oils Symposium
October 16 - October 18
The Symposium will be held on October 16-18, 2019 in Zagreb, Croatia at the Esplanade Hotel, the most luxurious hotel in Zagreb.
The GOMA Lubricants and Base Oils Symposium is the biennial event primarily focused on issues affecting lubricants industry, which includes issues related to the development of base stock and additive, application, standardisation and care for the environment. This event is organised by the Croatian Society for Fuels and Lubricants – GOMA in partnership with European Lubricating Grease Institute – ELGI. This 52nd GOMA Lubricants and Base Oils Symposium provides international participants from both the industry and academia with an ideal forum for discussion, discovering the latest industry developments and building professional network.
This event aims to provide participants with findings on the following topics:
- Future outlook for the lubricants industry, markets and trends
- Development of Base Oils & Additives – moving to higher performance lubricants
- Highlights on the latest development in automotive lubricants and other operating fluids
- Recent movements of industrial lubricants including MWFs and greases
- The newest HSE regulations impact on lubricants industry
- Condition monitoring, laboratory and tribological testing
- Practical experience in R&D and application of lubricants
Proposal ideas that extend beyond these thematic areas will also be considered.