- This event has passed.
Asia Pacific Unconventional Resources Technology (Asia Pacific URTeC) 2019
November 18 - November 19
A joint effort between the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) and the Society of Exploration Geoscientists (SEG), the Asia Pacific Unconventional Resources Technology (Asia Pacific URTeC) 2019 will take place from 18–19 November 2019 in Brisbane, Australia.
Themed “Expanding Unconventionals – Making it Happen”, the Asia Pacific URTeC 2019 will gather regional and global experts, regulators and prominent researchers to share their technical know-how and technology advancements, providing us with new perspectives in evaluating and optimising the extraction of unconventional resources in the Asia Pacific region.
- 300+ participants from 10+ countries
- 30+ industry and technology expert speakers
- 10+ hours of focused technical and Knowledge Sharing ePoster sessions
- 6+ hours of targeted networking breaks
- Technical showcase of the cutting-edge services and solutions