BioMalaysia & Bioeconomy Asia Pacific 2013 Conference & Exhibition
“Convergence of Ideas, Confluence of Opportunities”
Exhibition: Karen Dass – firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference: Jeanne Loh – email@example.com
The Gateway to Asia Pacific’s Biotechnology Market
BioMalaysia is the nation’s premier and largest biotechnology event in the region; and the launch pad for the local biotechnology industries, connecting to the global players. 2013 sees further growth for the event, introducing into its mix ‘BIOECONOMY ASIA PACIFIC 2013’.
BioMalaysia & Bioeconomy Asia Pacific 2013 is the focal regional platform for discourse and collaborations in the biotechnology industries globally. The event also acts as the gateway, bringing about greater collaborations for the Asia Pacific region, connecting with global players in the development of sustainable bio-economy.
Who should attend:
• Agricultural and agro-based Professionals
• Biotechnology and Life Sciences Professionals
• Biotechnology industrialists
• Financial Advisors
• Government Bodies & Agencies
• Healthcare Industrial Professionals
• Institutional & Industrial Buyers
• Pharmaceutical Organizations
• Policymakers & Technocrats
• R & D Institutions/Organizations
• Universities & Colleges.
Who should exhibit:
• Corporate R & D Departments
• Entrepeneurs in the biotechnology field
• Financial Institutions
• Government and non-government organizations
• International Biotechnology Companies
• Manufacturers & Distributors of biotechnology-based products
• Small Medium Institutions and Enterprises
• Universities/Private Colleges
Why you should join:
Be part of the event that will open new opportunites for you to:
Share ● Connect● Forge Partnerships @ BioMalaysia 2013, www.biomalaysia.com.my
Bio-economy is an emerging trend globally and tagged to be future economy for the world! Countries such as China (2007), Australia (2008), Canada (2009), US (2012) and Russia (2012), have come out with a bio-economy initiative plan. OECD estimated that by 2030 the global bio-economy will contribute an average of 2.7% of the world GDP.
As one of the first few countries in the Asia Pacific region to launch a national bio-economy plan, Malaysia is well poised to host such event to pave the path towards a vibrant bio-economy around the Asia Pacific region.
The BioMalaysia & Bioeconomy Asia Pacific 2013 will bring together scientists and investors from around the region and world-leading experts to shape the discourse, formulate ideas and strategies to ensure the progress of sustainable bio-economy; which will make a significant contribution to the future through productivity gains, welfare gains and environmental sustainability;
This year’s conference will be focusing on four key areas namely:
4. Policy and Ecosystem
Highlights of the conference includes dedicated sessions on
1) The Malaysian Vaccine Programme
Details of the conference program will be announced soon.
For more information please contact : Jeanne Loh – firstname.lastname@example.org OR phone +60361406666
To view the conference program, click here.