ELGI 2021 Virtual Spring Events
19th-20th April ELGI-STLE Tribology Exchange Workshop
21st-22nd April ELGI Working Group Meetings
26th-27th April ELGI Grease Symposium
ELGI-STLE Tribology Exchange Workshop
Hosted by Hannes Grillenberger (Schaeffler) and Manfred Jungk (ELGI Director). Both days will include live presentations from experts in the field of tribology & recorded presentations from the Tribology Frontiers Conference. There will be Round Table Discussions each afternoon following the presentations. Virtual Tribology Exchange Workshop Programme.
Biannual Working Group Meetings & Chairmen. Virtual WG Meetings Programme.
- Food Grade Lubricants – Andre Adam (Fragol)
- Grease Particle Evaluation – Joe Kaperick (Afton chemical)
- Bio-base grease – George S. Dodos (Eldon’s)
- Test Methods – Olaf Hoeger (Shell)
- Railway Lubricants – Matt Smeeth (PCS)
- Presentations by ELGI Chairman; ELGI partners: NLGI; CLGI; India-Chapter;
- Report on working groups projects the past year.
- Presentations by Imperial College; GKN, Tribotecc, Eldon’s; Grease Technology Solutions; Functional Products; Ingram Tribology, Liaoning Haihua Technology; Fraunhofer IWES; SKF Lubrication Systems; Matrilub; Optimol Instruments. Virtual Grease Symposium Programme
- Networking opportunities
- Virtual Exhibitions