Following the success of European Algae Industry Summit 2022 which brought 130+ senior level industry professionals to Reykjavik, Iceland in April this year, we are delighted to be hosting European Algae Industry Summit on 19th & 20th April 2023 in Lisbon, Portugal which will also feature an exclusive pre-summit site visit BIOFAT.PT facility.
The event will once again bring together key companies within the algae industry including leaders from cosmetics, food, feed, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals & textiles businesses as well as key algae producers across the globe, allowing attendees to gain a deeper understanding of recent industry developments and, most importantly, economically viable applications.
Key Topics Include:
- Market Overview of Industry Trends & Drivers
- Algae Foods; an Industry Blooming
- Cutting-Edge Advancements in Algae Protein for Plant-Based Products
- Managing EU Regulations across the Industry
- Capitalising on the Success of Spirulina
- Astaxanthin the Oceanic Carotenoid
- Enhancing Algae’s Reputation as a Sustainable Alternative
- Furthering the Evolution of Algae in Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Prospects for Algae bioplastics and Biofuel
- Adapting Approaches to Production in an Ever-Expanding Market
For more information or to register with special F&L reader discount please contact Dimitri Pavlyk on +44 203 141 0610 or [email protected]
European Algae Industry Summit