European Biomass to Power 2016
Building on the success of ACI’s Biomass to Power conference series, previously held in Vienna, London, Krakow, Copenhagen & Berlin, we are delighted to confirm that delighted to confirm that European Biomass to Power Conference will take place in Seville, Spain on 5th & 6th October 2016.
Already on its 6th edition, this event will give latest updates on the European biomass market and its new developments, as well as focus on sustainability challenges. Over the two days, ACI’s conference will give you in-depth look into case studies giving practical examples of planning, finance and technology strategies utilised for biomass co-generation projects. >> View Latest Agenda << Exclusive Site Visit to ENCE’s Huelva Plant: Also, during the afternoon of the Tuesday, the 4th of October 2016 a limited number of summit attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit ENCE’s Huelva 50 MW biomass plant. There is no extra charge attending the site visit, although places are limited and allocated on the first come first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visits when booking for the conference.
Conference Topics Include:
- European biomass industry outlook
- Building Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plants
- De-risking project development and meeting program requirements
- The role of micro CHP plants: when, why and how?
- Small scale CHP plants replacing nuclear power plants
- Latest advancements in biomass conversion technologies
- Operational challenges faced by power producers
- Resource overview and efficiency
- Advancing pellet torrefaction
- Sustainable biomass impact on European Economy
- Regulation and energy policy insights
- Post Paris COP21 UN agreement – outcomes for biomass industry
- EU guidelines for heating and cooling strategy
- Future proofing dedicated biomass power stations
- Added value products from biomass gasification
- Optimising biomass power supply chain. What are the solutions?
- Flexibility of biomass plants: from strategy to implementation
- Sustainability, technology and innovation: addressing the future of biomass sector
Who Will Attend?
Power Companies – Biomass Producers – Biomass Traders & Distribution Companies –Trade Associations- Renewable Energy Consultancies – EPC Contractors and OEMs – Regional & National Governments – Regulatory & Research Bodies
F&L Asia readers/subscribers are entitled to a discount on registration. For further information, agenda request or to register your attendance contact Dimitri Pavlyk on + 44 (0)203 141 0627 or [email protected] quoting EBPE6D15