International Downstream Week
For more than 20 years the international downstream community gathers at IDW, which this year in Dubrovnik, Croatia, will remain focused on traditional downstream technology, challenges for maintaining existing assets, products diversification, shifting to petrochemicals, refining & petrochemical integration, residue upgrading, optimizing the energy consumption and adopting digitalization tools.
The event is co-hosted by MOL Group and will present case studies of successfully implemented projects in INA, MOL, PREEM, LUKOIL NEFTOCHIM BOURGAS, HALDIA PETROCHEMICALS, NESTE and more.
Key highlights include:
- KEYNOTE PRODUCER PANEL: Aiming Together for a Positive Change – representatives from MOL GROUP, MOL CHEMICALS, INA GRUPA, HELLENIC PETROLEUM, PKN ORLEN have been invited to share their experience in operating complex refinery assets in today’s challenging context
- KEYNOTES from MOL, NEXANT & LUMMUS TECHNOLOGY on Strategies & Pathways for Downstream Processing & Petrochemical Profitability
- PANEL DISCUSSION: The Role of Liquid Fuels for Maintaining Clean and Sustainable Mobility, Transport and Aviation. Invited & confirmed panellists include ROLAND BERGER, SUSTAINABLE FUELS, OMV PETROM, NESTE, INA GRUPA, MOL GROUP
- What now for the Bottom of the Barrel? Review of proven technologies, configurations and approaches for processing heavy residual streams – hear the latest from INA, ENI, CLG, HTI, AVISTA OIL
- Driving Refinery Evolution: core and advanced refining technologies & processing from NESTE, AXENS, HONEYWELL UOP & FLUOR
- Energy Efficiency In Downstream Assets & Digital Tools and Approaches solutions & case studies from PREEM LYSEKIL REFINERY, IGS, SULZER, HALDIA PETROCHEMICALS, LUMMUS DIGITAL, WIKA-GAYESCO, ZYMEFLOW, BECHT
- Integration: hear from our experts on production flexibility MOL, SULZER, LUMMUS TECHNOLOGY
- CLOSING PANEL DISCUSSION: Introducing IDW2023 in Istanbul Turkey – Addressing the short & long-term strategies and investments in the Turkish Downstream sector with SOCAR TURKEY, TUPRAS, RÖNESANS HOLDING, TURKISH WEALTH FUND
- GALA DINNER sponsored by INA GRUPA