- This event has passed.
International Petroleum (IP) Week
February 26 - February 28
As one of the biggest events in the oil and gas calendar, International Petroleum (IP) Week brings together over 1,500 industry professionals from over 50 countries, making this internationally renowned event the place to hear the latest news and updates, debate key issues, share new ideas and network to form partnerships with oil and gas operators, clients and investors.
This year, the Energy Institute are bringing together the most powerful voices in the energy industry, helping senior leaders to assess the state of play and prognosis across three key themes – geopolitics, sustainability and technology.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bob Dudley FEI, Group Chief Executive Officer, BP
- Dr Fatih Birol Hon FEI, Executive Director, IEA
- HE Mohammad Sanusi Barkindo, Secretary General, OPEC
- Andy Brown OBE FEI, Upstream Director, Shell
- Arnaud Breuillac, President, Exploration and Production, Total
- Tor Martin Anfinnsen, Senior Vice President for Marketing and Trading, Equinor
- Dr Pratima Rangarajan, Chief Executive Officer, OGCI Climate Investments
- Adi Karev, Global Oil & Gas Leader, EY
- Melissa Stark FEI, Global Head of Renewables, Accenture
- Luis Cabra Dueñas, Executive Managing Director of Technology Development, Resources, and Sustainability, Repsol
- Bernard Looney, Chief executive, Upstream, BP
- Ade Adeola FEI, Managing Director, Oil & Gas, Standard Chartered
- Gerald Rohan FEI, Chairman, Advance International Exploration
- Michael Moore, Former Scottish Secretary and Special Advisor, PwC
- Rt Charles Hendry Hon FEI
Confirmed conferences include:
- Defining the future for the oil and gas industry
- The geopolitics of oil and gas: what will energy security look like over the next decade?
- BP Energy Outlook 2019
- The new era for energy in the global response to climate change
- Environmental, social and corporate governance: sustaining growth in an increasingly complex and changing oil and gas industry
- What to watch out for in downstream: how and where the industry’s landscape might change in the future
- The digital revolution: the next frontier for digital technologies in oil and gas
- Region focused sessions, including the Middle East, Russia and Africa
- Geopolitics – Alongside discussion about the global market and uncertain price environment, IP Week will shine a spotlight on key regions through dedicated conferences, including the Middle East, Russia and Africa.
- Sustainability – With the increasing importance of natural gas and the global transition to lower carbon energy sources gathering pace, discussion will centre on how business models are adapting to reflect climate change.
- Technology – The conference places a bigger focus than ever on how digitisation, data management and analytics are driving change and optimising operations up and down the value chain.
Attend to learn how to adapt your business model to respond quickly to rapidly changing market conditions, review the future outlooks for geopolitics, sustainability and technology, and network with high-profile senior figures from across the oil and gas industry.
For more information, please contact Amna at email@example.com