Lube Oil China Summit 2014
With strong support from government and industry, Topco, China’s leading energy event And consulting entity, is making a debut for its new title on lubricant, base oil and additive industries. The Lube Oil China Summit (LOCS 2014) is dedicated to be a major forum to bring to the participants the updates of China’s lubricant industry and technical advancement.
China offers the world most dynamic and one of the largest lubricant markets with diversified mix of players. The industry is also in dire need to set new standards and regulations in order to weed out irregularities. The event will feature a good mix of topical issues including refining expansion and its impact on lubricants, quality upgrading, market development, branding, base oil trading and pricing, specifications and blending technologies.
The organizer also intends to make the event the meeting place for the industry participants to see their clients, share information and networking. For new market entrants and those keen to show flags, the event will be an ideal platform to enhance corporate exposures, increase business potential through intensive and extensive meetings with global base oil and lubricant key decision makers, senior executives and deal makers.
LOCS will feature on l World Lubricant Industry Direction and Current Scenario
- China’s Refining Capacity Expansion and Impact on Lubricant Industry
- China’s Lubricant Industry Development in Global Context
- Global Crude Oil Price Trend and Implications for Base Oil Pricing
- Base Oil Outlook and Quality Upgrading – What’s going on?
- Lubricants End Market Demand – Sector-by-Sector Analysis
- Lubricants Market Development – Who is selling what, where and how much?
- Foreign Brands and Domestic Brands – SWOT Analysis
- Policy on JV Refinery and Foreign Participation in China’s Lubricants Industry
- Optimizing Base Oil Import and Sales Strategy to Enhance Margins
- Sinopec’s Base Oil Production and Market Development Strategy
- Changing Requirements for Lubricants Classifications and Specifications
- Latest Additive Technologies for Environmentally Superior Lubricants
- Economics of Re-refining Technology of Recycled Lubricants
- Advances in Automotive and Industrial Lubricants
- Lubrication Challenges for Gas Engines in Sour Gas Application
This high-level conference is designed for
- Base oil manufacturers, exporters, importers
- Additives manufacturers & suppliers
- Lubricants traders/retailers
- Shipping companies
- Storage companies
- Lubricant packaging companies
- Marine oil manufacturers and traders
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Clearing agents
Taking place in China, join us at LOCS 2014 to:
- Listen to the insights and wisdom from the top speakers for the comprehensive competitive strategy.
- Analyze the hottest issues in the industry with industry players to follow the new trend.
- Get to know the newest production and technology to ensure you are up to date with the latest developments
- Seek new opportunities of the downstream
- Take part in exclusive networking functions and widen your circle of valuable contacts
Concurrent Event held on 27-29 March 2014
1. China (Western) International Lubricants and Technology Exhibition
2. China Mine and Mining Equipment Exhibition
3. 14th China Metal & Metallurgy Exhibition
For more details, please contact the organizing committee via
Email: [email protected]