ME-TECH Virtual 2021 – Middle East Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals
ME-TECH continues to be the premier technical downstream event in the Middle East bringing together leading refining and petrochemical professionals to network and share valuable knowledge on the very latest industry innovations, challenges and the opportunities that come with them. Delegates will enjoy high-quality networking amidst a landscape of high-level strategic keynote speeches by end-users and NOCs, macro-economic scene setting overviews from industry experts discussing the future of the industry, interesting and interactive panel discussions on highly topical subjects and technical presentations from technology companies and solution providers.
Through interactive discussions and networking, presentations and case studies, ME-TECH Virtual will focus on:
- Post COVID-19 – what now for the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Sectors?
- Energy Transition – What does it mean for the Middle East Region?
- Technology Focus – process, catalyst & equipment solutions
Conference Key Topics:
- Market Overview, Trends & Investments
- Strategies to meet new industry outlook post COVID-19
- Integration between Refining & Petrochemicals
- Technologies for Maximising Conversion
- Clean Fuels & Latest Innovations in Catalysts
- The role of Specialty Chemicals
- Feedstock Diversification & Alternative Routes
- Advances in Petrochemicals and Polymers Production
- Oil & Gas 4.0 – Smart Plants, VR, Remote Operations
- Energy Transition including Decarbonisation & Circular Economy Technologies
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
*FREE passes for Refining & Petrochemicals Producers
*EarlyBird Rate for licensors, technology companies and other service providers until 11 January 2021